Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Travel Times

Ideas are like Pizza dough; made to be tossed around. Anna Quindlen

The news is that Communicooking has a new look. Ak, being his usual kind self has revamped the design of the Blog to be more in sync with me- Simple and clean. How I like things to be.
And to add to it, I have decided to sync the blog with what I do. And hence, a new section of Inspiring Travel times will now frequent this webspace more often. A lot of things inspire me, sometimes it is food that i eat, food that i read about, Pinterest and very often, Food that I come across on my travels. Some of them are recreated through memory, while some are researched, and attempted.
Just like Pizza, here are some travel ideas that have tossed their way into my life- and maybe will find their way into yours too. Enjoy.
 



 

   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment